Free Download Now
TOHATSU OUTBOARDS OWNERS MANUAL 4 - 5 - 6hp 4 stroke is an electronic version of the best original maintenance manual. Compared to the electronic version and paper version, there is a great advantage. It can zoom in anywhere on your computer, so you can see it clearly. Your TOHATSU OUTBOARDS OWNERS MANUAL 4 - 5 - 6hp 4 stroke correspond with the number of pages printed on it in this manual, very easy to use. TOHATSU OUTBOARDS OWNERS MANUAL 4 - 5 - 6hp 4 stroke is a perfect manual, which contains a lot of information. I believe that would be what you need.
This is the same type of service manual your local dealer will use when doing a repair. This manual has detailed illustrations as well as step by step instructions. All pages are printable, so run off what you need and take it with you into the garage or workshop. These manuals are your number one source for repair and service information. They are specifically written for the do-it-yourselfer as well as the experienced mechanic. Using this repair manual is an inexpensive way to keep your vehicle working properly. Each manual provides step-by-step instructions based on the complete disassembly of the machine. It is this level of detail, along with hundreds of photos and illustrations, that guide the reader through each service and repair procedure. Complete download comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac also. All pages are printable.
This TOHATSU OUTBOARDS OWNERS MANUAL 4 - 5 - 6hp 4 stroke includes:
* Detailed substeps expand on repair procedure information
* Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
* Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
* Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
* Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
* Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
* This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
* Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
* Engine, General Information, Tranmission, Chasis, Lightning , Steering, Seats System, Clutch, Suspension, Locks, Brakes, Lubrication, Electrical, Frame Fuel System, Battery and other topics.
TROUBLESHOOTING: If you don't know the cause of the problem than this is where you turn to, the trouble shooting section. 1. Engine will not start or starting difficult 2. Engine has a rough idle 3. Yamaha Outboard engine stalls 4. Outboard has poor deceleration 5. Outboard engine will not stop 6. Engine has poor performance, bogging, hesitation, backfires etc. 7. Yamaha Outboard is overheating, overheats over heats, running hot 8. Loose steering 9. Motor will not turn 10. Motor is shifting hard 11. Poor batter charging 12. Oil Injection not working
Free download ebook